Invitation letter 4th Nijmegen Gladiators Ice hockey Tournament 2015
Dear Ice Hockey friends,
After already 3 years of organizing a successful tournament in the Oldest City of the Netherlands we are more than happy that we already have the opportunity to organize in 2015 the 4th international tournament.
This tournament will take place on Saturday 7 March and Sunday 8 March 2015.
What do we offer with our tournament during this weekend:
- We do have 8 teams
- You will play 7 games during the weekend and you play against each team
- The games will be led by official NIJB referees (Dutch hockey association).
- You stay in the Mercure hotel on walking distance from the city center of Nijmegen
- You do have your own dressing room
- During the tournament we have our own bar (VIP room) in the hockey stadium
- You will have breakfast, lunch and dinner in our VIP room
- Fun, drinks and hockey are to most important ingredients for this tournament
- We do have prices for each team, best players etc.
- For each player there is a souvenir
If you are interesting in our tournament and you are sure to come over than please contact quickly Willie van Megen (email@example.com) and after that we received the tournament fee your spot will be secured.
The closing date for registration will be end of October 2015 and full is full.
Furthermore information concerning the Tournament you’ll receive after reservation.
The tournament fee for a team will be € 550,- (max 15 players) and € 145,- per person for 2 nights in the hotel ( incl. 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 1 buffet).
With kind regards,
The Gladiators Tournament Commission
Willie van Megen